RICS Homebuyer Report
An RICS HomeBuyer Survey will provide you with a detailed description of the current state and condition of the property you are buying. It is recommended by the RICS for properties that are “fairly standard and potentially in need of some attention”.
Our HomeBuyer Survey complies with current RICS guidance and includes:
- Clear and easy to understand ‘traffic light’ ratings to describe the condition of the property;
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the property;
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance that the property will require;
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions occurring;
- Legal issues that need to be addressed by your solicitor before they legally complete your property purchase; and
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency, if this information is available.
For further information or a free no obligation quote please contact a member of the team on 0191 260 2222 or 0191 384 6000 or email us email@example.com.